Version 3.7.10 released 8th January 2018
- Ability to turn off consecutive order numbers and return to using the internal order ID
Version 3.7.9 released 27th December 2017
- New payment gateway PayEezy Direct API
Version 3.7.8 released 5th December 2017
- Support for the new client side Stripe payment process
- Ability to redirect the customer to a custom page after they complete the checkout and pay for the order.
Version 3.7.6 released 11th September 2017
- Allow custom sorting when showing all the products in the catalog
Version 3.7.4 released 30th August 2017
- Bug fixes to Wishlist, Product Duplicate feature and Store Settings.
- Added support for AWS v4 Authentication for S3 and SQS.
Version 3.7.3 released 23rd August 2017
- Creation of custom interface to control the Authorize.net Recurring subscription request.
- Improvement to the scheduler job used to check Authorize.net recurring subscriptions.
- Bug fix to Paypal standard when using variants with names greater than 60 characters.
Version 3.7.2 released 8th August 2017
- Integration into Zip2Tax online lookup, to provide real time tax calculations.
- Allow products to be deleted via the CSV file product import.
- Allow gift certificates to be printed in A4 and A9 templates, so they can distributed to the customer.
- Allow admin to create rules so product X can be given away free of charge for the next X orders.
- Improved database management to purge old data
Version 3.7.0 released 7th July 2017
- Consecutive order numbers
- Various bug fixes
Version 3.6.0 released 3rd November 2016
- Remove session state dependency during the checkout
- Improvements to Paypal Pro Recurring Payments
- Various bug fixes
Version 3.5.0 released 13th March 2016
- TLS 1.2 support for Paypal, UPS, etc as required for web service calls.
Version 3.4.0 released 23rd September 2015
- Bizgate payment gateway support.
- Search for orders by customer email address.
- Allow admin to resend the order confirmation email.
- Output product categories in the site map that Cart Viper creates.
- VIP order processing.
- Create printable order shipping note.
- Enhanced order reporting - filter by customer, country and state.
- Output textbox to capture order notes on the singlepage checkout.
- Setting to auto upsell related products.
- Optionally add a DNN role to users account when they make a donation.
Version 3.3.0 released 31st March 2015
- Support for recurring payments via PayPal Pro.
- Support for recurring payments via Stripe payment gateway.
- Support for CardSave payment gateway with recurring support.
- Canonical URLs to improve the store SEO ranking.
- Abandoned cart email reminder - if a customer creates a cart but does not checkout we will automatically email them x hours after the cart was created prompting them to complete the purchase.
- New and improved Order Management page using ajax.
- Integrate into MailChimp eCommerce 360.
- Tax calculations via Zip2Tax.
- Shipping calculations via FedEx Smart post.
- Allow same image to be assigned to multiple product variant combinations.
- Add a start and end date to the "minimum spend free product" feature, so you can limit when this offer is applied.
- Allow events to be sorted by date when viewing in the catalog view.
- Admin order notes now supports full HTML.
- Setting to hide the "my profile" link in the Cart Viper My Account module.
- Define a regular expression validation rule on a variant text box to validate the input on the field. e.g. to validate an email address etc.
- Various other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 3.2.1 released 8th January 2014
- Support for Secure Pay payment gateway.
- Various other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 3.2.0 released 30th July 2014
- Include order details in the export orders to CSV file.
- Admin view additional orders by same customer.
- Template the "add to cart" confirmation message.
- Stripe payment gateway support.
- Epay payment gateway support.
- Replace existing Silverlight product image upload control with a jQuery version.
- Allow wildcard searching.
- When logging in on the "my account" page send the user straight to start of the checkout.
- Razor support in the email templates.
- Allow customers to store addresses in an address book to use for future orders.
- Allow admin to add additional order statuses.
- Various other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 3.1.0 released 27th February 2014
- Razor Template Support
- Runs on Medium Trust Hosted Sites
- Store Digital Downloads Securely in the Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Predictive Search
- Quick Install for Creating a New Store
- Speed Improvements
- Various other minor improvements and features
Version 3.0.1 released 14th October 2013
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes.
Version 3.0.0 released 17th September 2013
- Responsive store template, create a great store experience for desktop, tablet and mobile users.
- Ability to import categories via their own CSV file.
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes.
Version 2.0.0 released 1st July 2013
- Add description to product variants.
- Token to output the product facets a given product supports.
- Option to display a price for an RFQ product.
- Allow newsletter module collect customer email addresses without having the newsletter enabled.
- Option to define which of the shipping rates for FedEx, UPS and USPS you would like to use.
- Token to output all sub-categories for a given category.
- Option to make the customer agree to the stores terms and conditions before reaching the checkout page.
- Setting to charge shipping on events products.
- Support for affiliate tracking.
- Edit the store templates directly from the store admin module.
- Allow the admin to define the mappings between the DNN user profile address and the address within Cart Viper.
- Czech Koruna currency support.
- Cart Viper now fully supported on Azure platform.
- Option to upload product images via the standard DNN file picker.
- Create HTML content that can be outputted in a jQuery accordion at the product level.
- Allow products to be tagged using standard DNN taxonomy.
- QuickBook Integration via Atandra T-Hub.
- Product and category localization - display products and categories in multiple languages.
- Integration into Payment express PXPay payment gateway.
- Australian post shipping provider.
- Download events to iCal file.
- Allow the addresses within Cart Viper to be template / token driven so they can be changed to match the format of your country.
- Change buttons from images to text / css buttons.
- Specify at a variant level if a product variant option incurs VAT / tax.
- Product Catalog workflow.
- Version history and ability to rollback to a previous version of the store.
- Authorize.net recurring billing enhancement - manage / cancel subscriptions directly from Cart Viper recieve notifications when a card is declined etc.
- Integration into HSBC CPI payment gateway.
Version 1.6.1 released 4th January 2013
- Support for Google product feed.
- Support an unlimited number of shipping providers so customer can select when they checkout e.g. FedEx, UPS, default, etc
- Define how the DNN profile address maps to the billing address that is pre-populated for the customer during checkout.
- Mix and match discount enhancement - optional define min subtotal required for discount.
- Ability to add any unit of measure e.g. lb, IN, CM, MM.
- Allow the store owner to create an order for a customer and email customer a link to then purchase.
- When configuring if an item is free to ship, define how many they need to purchase in order to get free shipping.
- Allow coupons to be defined for multiple categories.
- External shipping provider enhancement, allow admin to define which of the shipping options from UPS, FedEx and USPS to support.
- Allow admin to add a surcharge to the rates returned by external shipping providers UPS, FedEx and USPS.
- Integration into Sage Pay forms payment gateway.
- Optionally allow customer to select date and time they would like their goods delivered, also you can define dates they cannot select e.g. public holidays etc.
- Define zipcodes that you do not want to ship to.
- Item specific shipping and handling surcharge.
- Integration into Eway payment gateway.
- Create zipcode shipping bands.
- Product shipping estimate - if product needs to be ordered enter the number of days required to order and if purchased this date will be calculated based on their order date and displayed to the user.
- Add a "buy now" price to events, so events can either be rented on a given date or purchased now.
- Allow admin to upload an unlimited number of product datasheets for a given product.
- Integration into WorldPay payment gateway.
- Setting to hide mini cart module when empty.
- Optionally define if a digital download attracts a shipping cost.
- Ability to include a custom message in order confirmation email if a given product is purchased.
- Admin define the file extensions we support as digitial downloads and product datasheets.
- Support for payment points provider on the SinglePage checkout.
- Allow admin to define multiple DNN roles for products and categories - user would only need 1 of these roles to view.
- Min spend free product - allow admin to define a product that is free when the order subtotal reaches a given amount.
- Support for First Data Connect payment gateway.
- Support for Virtual Merchant payment gateway.
- Support for Barclays EPDQ payment gateway.
- Support for Rabo Kassa Omni payment gateway.
- Product back order date, allow admin to define this and output on the product details page.
- Product moderator feature - create a new setting that allows the a DNN role to be entered users with this role can add products however they need to be moderated before appearing in the store front.
- Allow admin to respond to product reviews and have them outputted under the initial product review.
- Additional product select options for product widget.
- Calculate shipping by the number of items in the customers cart.
- Support for Innovative payment gateway.
- Support for QBMS payment gateway.
- Optionally define a DNN role user must be in to select offline payment.
- Define if tax is calculated on billing or shipping address.
- Add support for New Zealand dollar and Philippine peso.
- Support for PayWay payment gateway.
- Define a ROW shipping band, so if you have not defined a shipping band for a given country we will use the ROW shipping band provided the customer meets the criteria to use it.
Version 1.6.0 released 23rd April 2012
- Numerous performance improvements.
- Ability to sell events - AJAX events calendar module (please note this is an extra add-on).
- Google Sitemap support for getting the best possible SEO.
- Youtube videos on product details.
- Categories support Youtube videos.
- Pre-checkout notification callback method to validate the order before allowing it be placed within the store.
- Export new orders to the Amazon Message Queue SQS, allows integration into external systems to process placed orders.
- New payment gateway Cyber Source
- Support for four new currencies JOD, HKD, THB and MXN
- Mix and match discounts, buy 6 items from this category and get 10% off the items for example.
- Let customers request a quote for a large order, moderate and adjust the prices then allow the customer to pay for the order online using a credit card.
- Optionally define customer managers that need to approve orders from sub accounts before the order can be placed within the store. Great for B2B sites that need basic order moderation for their corporate clients.
- Define a global quantity limit and quantity purchase pattern for a product to mean that only specified quantities of the product can be purchased.
- Ability to use custom SMTP settings per portal when sending the emails generated by Cart Viper.
- Support for an unlimited number of options for a variant, user interface just expands as you enter product options.
- The product tabs and related products output is now controlled using a token, so you are free to place this controls anyway you like within the template.
- Improved product tab feature including, token support, embed modules, tab header, tab security roles and better sorting.
- The template system used to style the store now allows you to import an existing DNN module into the template.
- Define product facets which allows customers to filter products based on the product facets, size, colour, type, manufacturer etc.
- When search by keywords the products can be filter to a given manufacturer or category using the keyword facet search.
- An unlimited number of variants can be imported via csv.
- Ability to send order confirmation emails to multiple email addresses with your organisation.
- More tokens added to the custom email templates.
- Mark a product as in-store pickup only, means the customer must collect direction from the store.
- Optional ability to apply a percentage or fixed amount surcharge to an order placed with Paypal Standard.
- The store admin can now search for all orders placed during a start and end date.
- New order status - partial shipped.
- Batch printing of orders, select the date range and the order status then generate a PDF containing all the orders, print out and include with your package.
- Ability to restrict which states in the USA you will ship goods to.
- Cyber Source external tax gateway support, exact tax calculations based on the customer’s address.
- Newsletter subscribers management page to display a list of existing subscribers. Export the list to CSV.
- Allow products to be visible only to users with the required role.
- Include a shipping tracking number when you dispatch a customer’s order.
- Support for defining tax rates by each Canadian Province for stores located in Canada.
- New mega menu style category menu this can be rendered either vertically or horizontally. Optionally we can output the standard DNN menu into the mega menu to create a complete menu solution for your store.
- Recurring billing support when using Authorize.net payment gateway.
Version 1.5.1 released 9th January 2012
- Upload multiple product images simultaneously when editing a product via advanced Silverlight control.
- Integration into Ogone payment gateway.
- Integration into Mollie payment gateway.
- Integration into Buckaroo payment gateway.
- Integration into Paypal Payflow Pro payment gateway.
- Support Singapore dollar (SGD) currency.
- Optionally redirect to a custom page after user has added an item to the cart.
- Setting to auto-create a user account on your DNN site if user checks out anonymously.
- Allow multiple DNN roles be added to a product, each with their own expiration limits.
- Allow admin to define how long / how many times a user can download a digital download after they have purchased it.
- Optionally define minimum subtotal value before user can checkout.
- Bug fixes and minor improvement
Version 1.4.1 released 23th September 2011
- Variant Image support, display a different image when the customer selects a variant for a product
- Ability to define the display order of products within each category
- A new module Search Input has been created to allow the search box to be display anywhere in the page
- Products can define price breaks based on the quantity order
- Search results are now sorted by relevance by default
- Limit a coupon to apply discount only to products within a given category
- The Mini Cart Module has be converted to be template based so you are now free to style and change this as you require
- Products can be assigned to a supplier
- The Store Admin is able to moderate and edit order created with the offline payment provider
- The category description edit control is now a rich HTML editor
- CSV Product import now supports the ability to import the PDF datasheet for a product
- Order Numbers can be prefixed with a code based on the user account which created the order
- Bug fixes and minor improvement
Version 1.4.0 released 8th August 2011
- Single page checkout option
- Three step checkout option
- Digital download orders now contains a direct link to the download on the order details page
- Support for DotNetNuke 6
- Variants defined with the dropdown list control can now have some default value, i.e Please select a size
- Enable Paypal checkout option in addition to accepting credit cards
- Improved reporting for the store administrator, now displays abandoned cart report
- Allow customers to zoom in to a product image
- Optionally attach the order as a PDF to the order confirmation email
- Support for the Structured Data Mark to describe product data
- Allow anonymous checkout when the cart contains a digital download
- Store admins are able to modify an order's address and email details
- Optionally hide prices and disable the cart for anonymous user, allowing only registered users to see the prices and checkout
- Attach a PDF datasheet to the product
- Support for creating 100% discount coupons
- Support for prepaid checkout
- During the order process the customer's IP is recorded
- Support for calculating the shipping rate based on the customer's DNN role and country
- Support for embedding skin objects in the templates for the store
- Gift Certificates
- Separate page per category
- Digital downloads now support PDFs as a valid file type
- Numerous other improvements and fixes
Version 1.3.1 released 8th June 2011
- Real time shipping calculations provided by UPS.
- Category image support.
- Category description support.
- Improved store admin menu layout.
- Support for Thailand Baht currency.
- Improve product management filter product selectors.
Version 1.3.0 released 25th May 2011
Version 1.2.7 released 6th May 2011
- Fix to work with jQuery 1.6
Version 1.2.6 released 13th April 2011
- Create and manage an unlimited number of tabs for a product.
- Google Checkout is supported as a payment gateway.
- Carousel template for use with the Related Products, Recently View Products and Product widget module.
- The Category menu can now optionally expand and collapse the items in the menu.
- Order PDF supports adding the Model Number or SKU field to each line item ordered.
- Payment method displayed on the confirmation emails, order and PDF generated by Cart Viper.
- Ability to display a MSRP which is struck out in the store front.
- Out of Stock flag on a product.
- Wish lists now support product variants.
- Ability to make a wish list public and share the link with friend.
- Ability to operate a store without an online payment gateway just using the offline payment option.
- Ability to display prices inc VAT in the cart and mini cart.
- Products support serial numbers with automatic assignment of the next free serial number.
- Optionally collect Company Name and/or VAT number at the checkout stage.
- Numerous minor bug fixes
Version 1.2.4 released 28th February 2011
- Improved product administration with built-in search to find the product to edit quickly.
- Facebook "Like" support for each product in your store.
- Order Notification Callback URL feature allow you to process orders using your own web service.
- Recently Viewed Items module.
- Increase to the Model Name field to now support items with a name of up to 255 characters.
- Improved product import, the column headers for the CSV are no longer case sensitive.
- Improvements to the checkout process, more customer friendly, easy to use.
- Email a Friend now has the option to use Bit.ly to shorten the URLs for the email message.
- Calculate the Shipping Costs as a Percentage of the cart subtotal.
Version 1.2.3 released 2nd February 2011
- Remove all unmanged code so Cart Viper is now fully compatible for running in a medium trust environment.
- Google analytic eCommerce and event tracking.
- If product is a digital download you can specify an unlimited number of files to be downloaded by the user once order has been placed.
- Import SEO keywords for a product.
- Add ability to disable product comparison feature via admin settings.
- Bug fix when viewing order as anonymous customer.
Version 1.2.2 released 19th January 2011
- Enhanced "My Account" module so a customer can now search for their orders by order status or order ID.
- Optionally limit the quantity of a product a single user can purchase per order.
- Mark a product as "free shipping" so regardless of shipping rules this product will not incur a shipping cost.
- Product wishlist enhancement - a user can now create an unlimited amount of product wishlists.
- Product comparison - allow a user to compare up to 4 products side by side to view the differences.
- Product import via CSV enhancement - if the product already exists in the store the product is updated rather than re-added during an import.
- Product sku - store admin can now optionally store a product SKU.
- Product barcode - store admin can now optionally store a product barcode.
- Product widget enhancement - can now select products that are currently on special offer to appear in the widget.
- Product category edit bug fix.
- Product offer bug fix.
Version 1.2.0 released 5th January 2011
- Real time shipping calculations via FedEx & USPS
- Optionally allow customer donations.
- Download order details as a PDF.
- Fully index products in store to provide weighted searches via Lucene.
- Email HTML templates.
- Improve existing product widget control.
- Optionally apply tax or VAT to shipping.
- Calculate shipping costs by order subtotal.
- Import categories via CSV file.
- Provide an estimated shipping cost to the user on the cart details page.
- Product discount bundles.
- Improved discount coupons.
- First data payment gateway integration.
- Multi safe payment gateway integration.
- Product variant inventory management.
- User specific pricing.
- 3 different RSS 2.0 feeds.
- When checkout is complete as an anonymous customer optionally create a user account based on the details you have entered.
To read more about the new features in release 1.2 please visit our blog
Version 1.1.3 released 12 November 2010
- Improved Localisation into non English languages
- Improved XHTML compliance
- UI improvements with all calendar controls using the jQuery date picker
Version 1.1.1 released 31 October 2010
- Ability to display the number of items in each category in the Menu Control
- Menu Control now displays the top level categories all the time.
- Fix to minor bug when installing for the first time
Version 1.1.0 released 26 October 2010
- Import products using CSV into the catalogue
- Create new products by duplicating an existing product
- Automatically Email customers a newsletter containing recently added items
- Discount coupons for both percentage and monetary amounts.
- Product Widget Control allows you to display selected products outside of the standard store pages.
- Improved AJAX cart - now supports the ability to go straight to the basket after adding an item, ability to display the modal confirmation popup.
- Anonymous guest checkout, no need for users to register to purchase anymore.
You can read more details about the new features in our blog posts